Friday, November 9, 2007

What are You Thankful For?

As Thanksgiving approaches I must say that God has blessed me immeasurably in spite of myself. The things that I have accomplished in only one short year are amazing. To God be the glory for the things that he has done. A new book, an internet radio show, speaking engagements, a magzine column; none of this was anywhere on my radar one year ago, but obviously God had other plans.

My plan for this time in my life was to be ready for retirement. My children are grown and out of school and my husband and I could finally relax and enjoy one another. What else is there. Yeah right!

God said the children are out of the way so that I can use you to empower and inspire others in the kingdom. And, here I am.

I am like the Clarke sisters, livin' a blessed life and I like it.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: