Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank you from Arnold Wolf

Hi,

First off I'd like to thank Duchessdon for inviting me to contribute to this blog, I consider it an honor. I guess I should also introduce myself. My name is Arnold Wolf, I am a 49 year old man living in Queens, NY. I was born in Brooklyn, but by the time I could afford to buy a house I actually couldn't afford to buy one in my neighborhood anymore because it was undergoing gentrification and all of the real estate prices had gone up tremendously. So I wound up buying a house in Queens and I haven't regretted it since. I've been married for almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart, I have three wonderful kids, and I have a really good job; I'm a manager for the MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority). My first novel is Chickenhawk, which has gotten good reviews. I've also written several magazine articles, as well as short stories. Two of my short stories can be viewed on my page at authorsden.com, and I plan on adding an excerpt of another story, "The Toll", the entire story which can be read in AAMBC's new anthology, "A Reflection of Me". I am currently working on several new stories, as well as two other novels and a non-fiction book.
Anyway, I hope to be a regular contributor to this blog and I hope that my future posts won't be as boring as this one!

No comments: