Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cheryl Donovan and P.I.T.S Nominated for Literary Award

As an author, it is a wonderful feeling to have your body of work recognized and nominated for an award. It truly makes everything worthwhile! The Ministry of Motherhood is my testimony to God's faithfulness in my life. And now, I am so very excited to announce my nomination for an African American Literary Award in the category of Non-Ficiton. In addition, my label mates Lorraine Elzia, Jackie Moore, Ebonee Monique, and S.D. Denny along with Peace in the Storm Publishing have also been nominated. We would like to congratulate all the nominees.

Finally, we would like to ask for your support. Please visit http://www.literaryawardshow.com/voting.html and vote for each of us in our respective categories. You may vote as often as you like.

Thank you so much for your support as we try to bring you the best that African American literature has to offer.

God bless.

No comments: