Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Interview with Brenda Dennis Co-Author of Victorious Living for Women

Brenda Dennis is one of the Co-Authors of the book Victorious Living for Women. Worth More than Rubies had the opportunity to interview Brenda this week.





1. Where are you from:


I am a native Floridian. Born in St. Petersburg, FL

2. Tell us how long have you been writing and what made you get in the literary field.


Writing is a natural gift. As a kid, I was always excited about holidays because I would make all of my mother’s cards. The power of expression fascinates me; the ability to paint a picture with words. Words capture you and draw the reader into the reality of the writer.

3. Where do you get your ideas?

LIFE!

4. What was your inspiration for writing “I Am Who God Says I Am” chapter of Victorious Living For Women?

My inspiration came from God. Being delivered and set free from homosexuality, gender confusion and drug usage was a platform to show God’s grace, mercy and compassion. My desire is to touch the nations and magnify the love of Jesus Christ. If you are willing to surrender, He is able to transform.

5. Are you working on new material? If so, tell us what you are currently working on & when can we expect to see it on the market?

I am working on a 30 day Devotional entitled “Get Real With God & He Will Get Real With You” This book takes you on a journey of the issues Christians face while living life with a carnal mindset, even though they are Christians! If you never confront, you will never conquer.

Join Brenda on Worth More than Rubies Titus 2 Tuesdays January 9, 2010 at 8:00pm CST.

Please visit Brenda Dennis at Empowered 2 Inspire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I regard as nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.