Friday, January 22, 2010

When God Speaks His Will

The Bible tells us there is power in God's spoken word.

In Mat 8:8, The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not desire to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed." NIV

The words "just sya the word" tell us that a word from God's mouth is sufficient authority to release God's power. Once God speaks He is no longer thinking His plan for your life, He is putting His plan for your life into motion.

Isa 55:10 tells us: ... so is my wrd that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

When God speaks, whatever was going on in our lives must be adjusted to align with God's new directives.

Once God speaks it, the power is released to do what He has spoken. How much of God's power do you want? Your level of obedience will determine how much of God's power you will have.

No comments: