3 Things about me that others don't know:
1. My husband is a highly decorated veteran of the Joint Terrorist Task Force.
2. My cousin is Lt. General Julius Becton, Jr. He was Head of FEMA from 1985-1989. He was also listed as one of the 100 Most Influential Blacks in America.
3. My sister Lorraine who is still wowing crowds with her vocal skills is a former backup singer for Stevie Wonder and was once a Ikette.
Two Lessons learned in the literary world:
1. Remember it is a business and there is no better promoter than you.
2. When retaining an agent make sure to research and get references. Not everyone who hangs a sign is honest and knowledgeable. Pray about everything!