Monday, January 25, 2010

Kathleen Moon Co-Author Victorious Living for Women


Kathleen Moon is another of the wonderful Co-Authors of the book Victorious Living for Women. Worth More that Rubies had the awesome opportunity to interview Kathleen for our blog. Tune in Tuesday, January 26, 2010, at 8:00pm CST as we listen to Kathleen deliver a powerful message on Worth More than Rubies Titus Tuesdays. You don't want to miss it! Worth More than Rubies Titus 2 Tuesdays.

In the 20+ years of business and life I have collected, learned, and experienced many things. They come from church life, street ministry, business cultures, corporate settings and entrepreneurial endeavors. This allows me to entertain enlighten and inspire you. I have earned a “Street Degree” in Management (of anything), Sales, and was Ordained in Ministry (1986).

I was voted, “Mom of the Year” for the years of training up 4 kids and posses a great love for Gods kids.

All this experience has taught me to plan strategically, envisioning great achievements, teach people to ‘stand firm’, ‘move slowly’ and live life to its fullest. I get to the core of a problem quickly. “My heart is to inspire, educate, connect and unleash the powerful destiny within each person I meet. We have too much to give and find it hard to open ourselves to that reality. In connecting and discovering, we find our true happiness.”

I have served my community well with many hats; Corona Chamber of Commerce President 2004 with a backup of 4 years serving on the Board of Directors and many committee positions. I also served as a director for many non-profits; Habitat for Humanity, United Way, Association of Realtors, YMCA, National Association of Women Business Owners, and Today’s Youth Organization, to name a few.

There have been numerous awards and accolades along the way from the City of Corona, Riverside County, Congress, House of Representatives, City of Orange and the Presidents Award from the Chamber of Commerce and more.

Contact Information:
Web: www.kathleenmoon.ning.com
E-mail: Kathleen@kathleenmoon.com

Phone: (951) 858-2601

No comments: